Malwa Gramin BankBuilding Requirement for BranchMalwa Gramin BankBecomes 100% computrized on cbs platformMalwa Gramin Banking system is based on CBS platform It is the fastest and most convenient way to reach Bank servicesPh : 01672-232456Fax : 01672-234049E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.orgIFSC Code: SBIN0RRMLGB (5th Digit is ZERO)Address: D.C Office Road, Prem Basti, Sangrur.
Malwa Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank sponsored by State Bank of India. It was established on 27.02.1986 with a capital of Rs 1.00 crore. In order to provide excellent service to its customers, Malwa Gramin Bank became a 100% computerised Bank and migrated to CBS on 29.07.2010. Our services are at par with the other Commercial Banks.
It has total 89 branches in five districts of Punjab, out of which 83 are in rural area, 5 in semi urban area and 1 in urban area. Its deposits and advance as on 31.03.2017 are Rs 1364.81 crores and Rs 1290.49 crore respectively. It is a profit earning bank and its net profit and reserves as on 31.03.2017 are Rs 16.92 crores and Rs 175.03 crores respectively.
News and Updates
- Quotation required for Armed Security Guards.Please visit tender page for more details
- Quotation required for Hardware,Software,Note counting Machine & UPS.
- Hurray! “Your Rupay ATM offers you Rs 1 Lakh insurance without any extra charges”
- “Our Bank Offer Merchant-PoS and Bharat QR Solution for Merchant.”Please visit your nearest branch for more details.
- We are happy to announced that we have launched Internet Banking(Non FInancial only).