• All the customers holding RuPay Cards can transact online with RuPayPaySecure
• Customer will have to select an image to register during registration. Subsequently, the customer will have to identify the correct registered image in order to get validated.
• Customer will have to enter a phrase during registration. Subsequently, the customer will have to acknowledge the phrase and the last 3 transactions being made online in order to get validated.
• Subsequently the image and phrase become validating factors. In case the customer forgets or exceeds the number of attempts they have to re-register to enter new phrase and select a new image.
• In order to get authenticated, the cardholder needs to enter correct card details, OTP, challenge questions, internet ID and password or any other parameters defined by the issuer.
• Customer is required to use a valid ATM PIN for authorization of the e-Commerce transactions. Customer will have to enter PIN on the bank themed PIN pad using mouse clicks only. The PIN pad will shuffle each time a digit is entered.
• RuPay Cards are enabled for online purchases on major merchants. For details on this solution, kindly get in touch with your bank call centre teams.